Let's Talk skin improvement
Even if there is nothing wrong with the skin, you may need a treatment that makes your complexion glow. A treatment that ensures that the skin looks just that little bit fresher, firmer and more radiant.
Your skin changes as you get older and therefore has different needs.
After the age of 25, the collagen production in your body will slowly decrease, so that your skin will eventually start to show fine lines and volume loss will occur. In addition every day the skin is exposed to all kinds of external factors. Think of UV radiation from sunlight or exhaust fumes. But smoking and unhealthy eating habits can also affect the appearance of your skin. This pollutes the skin, resulting in a dull complexion, sometimes combined with a greasy sheen. We offer various treatments and skin care products that give the skin a boost and stimulate the production of collagen, providing extra fresh and radiantly healthy skin.
We tackle a dull complexion with treatments that effectively remove dead skin cells from the skin. If the skin already shows some fine lines or other irregularities, there are several treatments to stimulate collagen production. And finally, we offer care products to bring the skin into optimal condition.
- With a The VI Peel is a combination chemical peel containing alpha-hydroxy, beta-hydroxy, resorcinol, vitamin C, phenol and retinoic acids. This unique prescription-only peel which loosen the dead skin cells, lightens pigment depositions and stimulates healthy collagen production. This ensures to dramatically enhance your skin texture, tone, and clarity, providing a fresh complexion and an improved skin structure.
- Microneedling is a non-surgical treatment in which tiny needles make microscopic skin punctures at the depth ideal for stimulating the fibroblasts to produce more healthy collagen. induction. A previously applied serum is also introduced deep into the skin via the needles. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), the “golden portion” of your blood containing super-regenerative growth factors, is another popular addition to microneedling.
The result: an improved skin structure, skin renewal and a radiant complexion.
- RF microneedling works by creating controlled microdamage that provokes a natural wound-healing response, which kick-starts the biological processes,creating new collagen and elastin. Radiofrequency microneedling (RF microneedling) is a noninvasive skin rejuvenation treatment that enhances the collagen-boosting effects of microneedling with the heat of radiofrequency energy. It improves skin texture and tone, pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, laxity, and acne scars, as well as stretch marks.
- Laser treatments are cosmetic procedures that use laser light energy to resolve common aesthetic issues. These treatments are non-invasive and non-surgical, allowing clients to enhance their appearance without need for anesthesia, incisions, or sutures. You can receive a laser treatment and resume your normal activity the same day, with no recovery or downtime. We offer three different laser treatments to help clients achieve their cosmetic goals. Each of these treatments is designed to aim at intensive skin rejuvenation using laser technology. Learn more about all three below.
- State-of-the-art Aerolase lightpod Neo is considered to be a gold-standard treatment for many imperfections. With an innovative 650-microsecond pulse, laser light is delivered deep into the skin at rapid speed. This laser energy can target damaged/old skin cells creating “controlled damage” thus creating new healthy collagen resulting in a smooth, healthy complexion. ~ Clear + Brilliant is a unique laser treatment to address some of the most common complexion issues. The Clear + Brilliant treatment works by emitting laser energy into the upper layers of the skin, causing hundreds to thousands of microscopic thermal injuries. These tiny injuries are undetectable to the naked eye, but they produce a major effect on your skin. They cause the skin to produce healthy new cells to replace damaged ones, resolving the appearance of fine lines and sun damage.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a great way to reduce signs of aging and other imperfections in your skin. We use an Erbium YAG laser to target and reduce the appearance of your skin concerns. Laser skin resurfacing is an effective treatment for wrinkles, fine lines, dark age spots, and more.
- Sometimes the skin just needs extra moisture. In that case, we often recommend a treatment with Profhilo™ or Belotero Revive™. These skin boosters moisturize and nourish the skin intensely. This makes the dehydrated skin glow again.